外貿英語-裝運 Shipment

(一)

The shipment has arrived in good condition.
運到之貨情況良好
I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能對第一批貨感到滿意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
對今後裝運的貨,請多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次裝運的貨能再賣一批嗎?
We regret we can't ship as you desired.
很抱歉,我們不能按你們的要求裝船。
We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我們將派船隻在黃埔裝運。
There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.
貨物多裝了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons?
我們可以少裝5噸嗎?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions.
請在我們通知之前暫停裝貨。
The goods are all ready for shipment.
貨物已經準備好待裝運。
I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.
關於上次裝運到倫敦的那批貨,我不得不抱怨你。
The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".
貨已裝上「東風」號輪船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.
我們裝運的油多數是散裝的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我們能在貨物裝運到美國時獲得優惠稅率。
The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.
出口到東南亞的貨物的裝運條件已大大改善了。
 
Words and Phrases
shipment 裝運
shipping advice 裝船通知
loading 裝貨
shipping order 裝貨單
to effect shipment 裝運
shipping 裝運的
shipping mark 裝運標誌
to make shipment 交貨,裝運
to ship 裝船,裝運
shipping instruction 裝船單據
to make delivery of the goods 交貨
to take delivery of the goods 提貨
]unloading/discharging 卸貨
loading list 裝船單
loading charge 裝船費
loading certificate 裝貨證明書
loading days 裝貨天數,裝載時間
load off 卸貨
Male's Receipt 大副收據
loaded on Deck (貨物)裝於甲板上
Shipping Instructions form 裝船指示單
shipping documents 裝船單據
cargo mark 貨物裝運標誌

(二)
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我們訂的100輛小汽車能盡快裝運嗎?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你們盡快答覆,我們便可以加速裝船。
The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請你們加快裝船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你們能否加快裝運?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及時交貨對我們來說關係可大了。
I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我們不能把交貨期提前。
There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
還有另一種可能可以確保即期交貨。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你們能不能設法提前交貨?
They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他們就禮花的裝運期問題進行了談判。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交貨期還沒定下來,我怎麼會不著急呢?
I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,現在我們還無法告訴您確切的裝船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看這批貨能在3月份裝運嗎?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交貨?
I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你們能在6月份交貨。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要4至5個星期。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我們最晚在今年12月份或明年初交貨。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
請您放心,我們交貨期不會遲於4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希望我們在不到1個月的時間內交貨嗎?
I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
我非常擔心貨物遲交。
 
Words and Phrases
forward shipment 遠期裝運
near shipment 近期裝運
prompt shipment 即期裝運
shipment as soon as possible 盡速裝運
late shipment 遲交
prompt delivery 即期交貨
time of shipment 裝運期,裝運時間
time of delivery 交貨期
load time 裝貨時間
to speed up 加速
to effect shipment 交貨,裝運
initial shipment 第一批貨
shipment during October 1990
1990年10月裝運
shipment during October/November
1990年10月或11月裝運
shipment on or before 15th, November, 1990
1990年11月15日以前裝運
shipment during May with partial shipment and transshipment allowed, sellers option.
裝運期由賣方選擇,允許分批裝運。
shipment on or before the end of November 1990.
1990年底或以前裝運。
shipment on Board the Vessel called the...
已由某某輪船裝運
to exercise better care with sth
多加關心
over-shipment 多裝
short-shipment 少裝
to be ready for 準備好
in bulk 散裝
preferential duty rates 優惠利率
facilities 條件,設施

(三)
It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.
在塘沽裝貨比較合適。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.
中國公司一名業務員與日本公司的經理在北京飯店就裝運港問題進行了洽談。
We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我們最好能就裝運港問題簡短地談一談。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以選擇天津作為交貨港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?
把汕頭改為黃埔交貨怎麼樣?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?
您堅持把大連定為裝運港,對嗎?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.
現在可以把黃埔定為裝運港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我們總希望用較大的港口作為裝運港
We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我們希望把上海定為裝運港是由於它離貨物產地比較近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.
將裝運港由汕頭改為珠海對我們來說問題不大。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱們今天下午是不是談談卸貨港的問題?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見。
What's your unloading port please?
你們的卸貨港定在哪裡?
It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把貨卸在漢堡不太合適。
We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.
我們認為把倫敦作為中國茶葉的卸貨港,很難讓人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.
我們的大多數客戶離天津較近,所以選擇了塘沽作為卸貨港。
There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.
因為上海的船次多,我們把這裡定為卸貨港。
We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.
我們願意把卸貨港由東京改為大阪。