英語學習三十二課必修句-第三十一課

1. Every morning he spent two hours training for the race. 他每天早晨花兩個小時練習賽跑。
2. He has traveled widely. 他到過很多地方。
3. Nothing can travel faster than light. 光比任何東西都傳播得快。
4. He met many interesting people in his travels. 在旅行中他遇到了許多饒有風趣的人。
5. This museum has many art treasures. 這家博物館收藏了許多藝術珍品。
6. My mother always treats us like children. 我媽媽總把我們當孩子看待。
7. We plant trees and flowers in spring. 我們在春天種花種樹。
8. He was trembling with rage. 他氣得發抖。
9. The murder trial lasted six weeks. 法庭對這一謀殺案的審理為時六周。
10. They planned to make a wedding trip to Paris. 他們計劃到巴黎旅行度蜜月。
11. There is a troop of monkeys in the woods. 林子中有一群猴子。
12. I had the same trouble when I first bought my house. 我剛買房子時,也遇到過相同的麻煩。
13. Did you have any trouble finding your way here? 你在這裡找路費事嗎?
14. I'm sorry to trouble you, but I wondered if we could have a word some time. 很遺憾要打擾你一下,我想問問我們什麼時候能聊聊。
15. She gave the true account of what had happened. 她如實地講述了發生的事情。
16. My husband trusts me and I don't intend to break that trust. 我的丈夫信任我,所以我不想失去這種信任。
17. Can you trust his account of what happened? 你能相信他對發生的事情所做的報告嗎?
18. There is no truth in what he says. 他說的沒有一句實話。
19. He is trying his best to understand his meaning. 他正在盡力弄明白他的意思。
20. Would you like to try this jacket on for size, sir? 先生,你要不要試穿一下這件夾克衫,看看尺寸是否合適?
21. After a few tries they decided to give up. 試了幾次後,他們決定放棄。
22. Next Tuesday is his birthday. 下周二是他的生日。
23. The earth turns round the sun. 地球繞日運行。
24. Nothing will ever turn him from his purpose. 什麼也不能使他改變目標。
25. Caterpillars turned into butterflies. 毛蟲會變成蝴蝶。
26. Children under 12 will not be admitted. 十二歲以下的兒童不得入內。
27. He was a famous artist in the twenties. 他在二十年代是一個著名的藝術家。
28. I've seen this film twice. 這部影片我已經看過兩次了。
29. I have been away from Paris for two weeks. 我離開巴黎已經兩星期了。
30. My uncle is a professor in this university. 我的伯父是這所大學的一名教授。
31. She sat very still under the tree. 她在樹底下靜靜地坐著。
32. I don't understand what you are saying. 我不知道你在說什麼。
33. If you can't do it, I will understand. 如果你不會做這件事的話,我可以理解。
34. Do you belong to a union? 你屬於某個工會嗎?
35. The artist's work shows the perfect union of craftsmanship and imagination. 這位藝術家的作品表現了技藝和想象力的完美的結合。
36. This textbook has twenty units. 這本課本有二十單元。
37. I won't go to the party unless I'm invited. 除非我被邀請,否則我不會去參加晚會的。
38. He lived in California until he was twenty. 他在加裡弗尼亞一直住到20歲.
39. I didn't wake up until I heard the alarm clock. 直到聽到鬧鐘的鈴聲我才醒來。
40. I got up early this morning. 今天早晨我起床很早。
41. He went up to her to ask her for a dance. 他走到她跟前,請她跳個舞。
42. Once upon a time, there lived a princess who was very beautiful. 從前, 有一位非常美麗的公主。
43. He invited us to the party. 他邀請我們參加晚會。
44. The company now uses a computer to do all its account. 這家公司現在使用電腦來計算所有的帳目。
45. Is this reference book of any use to me? 這本參考書對我有用處嗎?
46. This reference book is very useful to our study. 這本參考書對我們的研究很有用。
47. We will meet at the usual time. 我們將在老時間會面。
48. We usually meet at six o'clock in the afternoon. 我們通常下午六點鍾會面。
49. He has a large farm in the Mississippi Valley. 他在密西西比河流域擁有一個大農場。
50. This painting is very valuable. 這幅繪畫非常名貴。
51. This book will be of great value to him in his study. 這本書將對他的研究有很大價值。
52. We've grown many vegetables in our garden. 我們在花園裡種了許多蔬菜。
53. Thank you very much. 非常感謝。
54. This is a very exciting book. 這是一本非常扣人心弦的書。
55. His view of life is different from yours. 他的人生觀與你的不同。
56. He lived in a picturesque village. 他住在一個風景如畫的村莊裡。
57. Visiting time in this hospital is from 4 to 6. 這家醫院的探望時間是從4點到6點。
58. He makes several business visits to American every year. 他每年都要為商務到美國去幾次。
59. We could hear the children's voices in the garden. 我們可以聽到花園裡孩子們的聲音。
60. In our family both my husband and I are wage earners. 在我們家裡,丈夫和我都掙工資。
61. She wears a ribbon belt round her waist. 她在腰部束了一條緞帶。
62. How long have you been waiting? 你已經等候多久了?
63. I don't like this long wait. 我不喜歡這種長時間的等待。
64. I usually wake up early. 我通常醒得很早。
65. He was walking up and down the station platform. 他在火車站的月台上走來走去。
66. The castle walls are very thick. 城堡的墻很厚。
67. The boy was wandering around. 男孩在那周圍徘徊。
68. He is wanted by the police. 警察正通緝他。
69. He wants me to go with him. 他希望我同他一起去。
70. We have had two world wars in this century. 本世紀我們已經經歷了兩次世界大戰。
71. He was pleased with their warm welcome. 他們的熱烈歡迎使他很高興。
72. The weather has warmed up. 天氣轉暖了。
73. He warned me against going there at night. 他警告我晚上不要到那去。
74. I warned them that there might be snakes in the woods. 我提醒他們樹林裡可能有蛇。
75. I must wash my hands before dinner. 吃飯前,我必須洗手。
76. All his efforts were wasted. 他的所有努力都白費了。
77. It's only a waste of time to speak to her. 和她說話純粹是浪費時間。
78. The soldiers were keeping close watch over the enemies. 士兵們嚴密注意著敵人的行動。
79. We sat there watching basketball. 我們坐在那看籃球比賽。
80. Water is changed into steam by heat and into ice by cold. 水加熱則成為蒸汽,冷卻則成為冰。
81. She has a natural wave in her hair. 她的頭髮自然卷曲。
82. We lost the way in the dark. 我們在黑夜中迷路了。
83. The work must be finished in one way or another. 這件事必須設法做好。
84. We have seen the film. 我們已經看過這部電影。
85. We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。
86. Your argument is too weak to convince me. 你的論點太薄弱了,說服不了我。
87. This country's wealth comes from its oil. 這個國家的財富來自石油。
88. How did he acquire his wealth? 他的財富是怎樣得來的?
89. She never wears green. 她從不穿綠色的衣服。
90. The inscription on the stone had worn away. 刻在石頭上的文字已磨損了。
91. What is the weather like today? 今天天氣情況怎樣?
92. I have an appointment on Wednesday. 我星期三有個約會。
93. There are so many weeds in his field! 他的田裡有那麼多野草!
94. He is very busy this week. 這星期他會很忙。