外貿英語-付款 Payment Terms

(一)

Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
這個月末以前應該付款。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英鎊付款較方便。
Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至於付款,我們已同意用美圓,對嗎?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圓付款可能會有困難。
I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我從未用過人民幣付款。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我們不能接受延期付款。
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你們拒付的理由是什麼?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我們相信你們不會拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
銀行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付錯了,你們應該償付我方的銀行利息。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
見不到貨物裝船單據,我們不付款。
We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我們擔心市場價格下跌會引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果單據有問題,當然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
設備以我們工廠生產的產品分期償還。
 
Words and Phrases
payment 支付,付款
to pay 付款,支付,償還
dishonour 拒付
deferred payment 延期付款
progressive payment 分期付款
payment on terms 定期付款
payment agreement 支付協定
pay order 支付憑證
payment order 付款通知
payment by banker 銀行支付
payment by remittance 匯撥支付
payment in part 部分付款
payment in full 全部付訖
clean payment 單純支付
simple payment 單純支付
payment by installment 分期付款
payment respite 延期付款
payment at maturity 到期付款
payment in advance 預付(貨款)
Cash With Order (C.W.O) 隨訂單付現
Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) 交貨付現
Cash Against Documents (C.A.D) 憑單付現
pay on delivery (P.O.D) 貨到付款
payment in kind 實物支付
payment for (in) cash 現金支付,付現
pay...Co. only 僅付...公司
pay...Co. not negotiable 付...公司,不准疏通
pay...Co. or order (pay to the order of...Co.) 付...公司或其指定人
refusal 拒絕
the refusal of payment 拒付
the bank interest 銀行利息
decline 下降,下跌
something goes wrong 某事上出問題,出現差錯
commodity 產品
convenient 方便的

(二)
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
現在我們已經談妥了付款條件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我們今天談談付款條件怎麼樣?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什麼方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
這是國際貿易中慣用的付款方式。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我們不能接受其他的付款條件。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你們不能靈活些,我們將不接受此種付款方式。
Words and Phrases
payment terms 支付條件,付款方式
the mode of payment 付款方式
flexible 靈活的,多變的

(三)
Please protect our draft on presentation.
請見票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的匯票見票即付。
The draft was discounted in New York.
匯票已經在紐約貼現。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我們的第三十六號匯票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
匯票之款尚未收進。
We'll be unable to meet these draft.
我們無力兌付這些匯票。
We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我們已經開出光票向你方索取這批貨的價款。
We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我們已經按照發票金額20,000美圓向你方開出了匯票。
The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
匯票已經交銀行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就當作有信用證一樣,向我開匯票托收。
We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我們將匯票交中國銀行按跟單托收。
We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我們將按托收方式向你方開出即期跟單匯票。
We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
我們要開立一張以新加坡出口銀行為收款人的即期匯票。
We've already remitted the amount by cheque.
我們已經將款以支票匯出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我們附上人民幣200元的支票一張。

(四)
We regret we can't accept payment "cash against document".
很抱歉,我們不能接受憑單付款辦法。
We'll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
我們同意將即期信用證付款方式改為即期付款交單。
We accept D/P payment for future dealings.
以後的交易我們以付款交單方式支付。
We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
我們可以按60天付款交單的方式進行交易。
We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.
我們同意開立30天期的付款交單匯票。
We'll draw D/P against your purchase.
我們按付款交單方式收你方這批貨款。
As a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
在此推銷階段,我們將考慮接受付款交單方式以資鼓勵。
We regret we can't accept "Cash against Documents" on arrival of goods at destination.
很抱歉,我們不能同意「貨抵目的地付款交單」方式付款。
The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.
買方建議用承兌交單作為付款方式,但賣方不願例外。
We can't agree to draw at 30 days D/A.
我們不同意開具30天期的承兌交單匯票。
So it's better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.
因此,最好是採用付款交單方式或承兌交單方式。
I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
我建議這次用付款交單或承兌交單方式來付款。
It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.
如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可幫了我們大忙。
Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
您能否來個例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?
 
Words and Phrases
Documents against Payment (D/P) 付款交單
Documents against Payment at Sight (D/P sight) 即期付款交單
Documents against Payment after Sight (D/P sight) 遠期付款交單
Documents against Acceptance (D/A) 承兌交單
dealing 交易,生意
sales-purchasing 促銷,推銷
stage 階段,過程
destination 目的地
to make exception 例外
Cash Against Payment 憑單付款

(五)
We insist on a letter of credit.
我們堅持用信用證方式付款。
As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。
We always require L/C for our exports.
我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。
We pay by L/C for our imports.
進口我們也採用信用證匯款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必須意識到不可撤消信用證為出口商提供了銀行擔保。
Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用證上還用寫明「保兌」字樣嗎?
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額為全部貨款、並以我方為抬頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用信用證,其餘的用付款交單,您看怎麼樣?
Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
請立即電傳通知我方信用證號碼。
The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
信用證的受益人為中國工藝品進出口公司北京分公司。
Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把信用證金額增至1000美圓?
The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
信用證的金額少開了人民幣100元。
Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48號信用證少開了29美圓。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
歐洲的許多銀行能夠開立信用證,而且用人民幣支付。
I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
我在美國的一家銀行開立了人民幣信用證。
The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
倫敦巴克萊銀行可以憑我們的銷售確認書或合同開立人民幣信用證。
When do I have to open the letter of credit?
順便問一句,您幾時開立信用證呢?
When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
按照新的進口許可證規定,你方什麼時候能開出一張信用證?
Please open letter of credit in good time.
請及時開出信用證。
We'll open the letter of credit at sight.
我們會按時開證的。
I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
我同意用即期信用證付款。
Is the credit at sight or after sight?
信用證是即期的還是遠期的?
Our letter of credit will be opened early March.
我們在3月初開出信用證。
We'll open the credit one month before shipment.
我們在裝船前1個月開立信用證。